THE WORST CLEANERS EVER!!!!!!damaged clothes and would not take responsibility.
First time they ripped a shirt around the button area, and was told that it was like that originally.. so I believed them... took 7 shirts (brand new Ralph Lauren shirts and Perry Ellis) to be dry cleaned for the first time, I get 2 ripped around the button area. Took the items to them , and was told by a very rude manager "buttons are your responsibility" what???
you ripped the shirt lady, 3 times!!! Sir, you can take your business elsewhere!
SUN CLEANERS are THE WORST CLEANERS EVER....if you want your clothes damages and ripped, take them to Sun Cleaners!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Cleaning Services
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We have a 3 week old and a 1 year old in the house. We needed help with cleaning the bathrooms and mopping the kitchen floor. That's why we called..."
- "Justin delivers laundry set on Wednesday. He installed a used dryer vent hose, and put the washer in front of the dryer plug. The washer connections are in plain sight...."
- "On Sept 29,2015 a Company under the name of Jen's Cleaning Services (aka Rosa M Andrades) was hiredto clean my property for a moving out renter. She claimed..."
- "Super Target in Boyton Beach FL ..wed Nov 26 6pm..walking in we saw entrance totally overrun in trash. My wife told a sales associate of problem. .assured the manager would..."
- "I have been trying to get my first floor tile repaired since April, William Ryan has used cheap labor to do the tile work in my home, I paid almost..."
- "I am paying for channels I don't use, and unable to view channels I wanted. I don't watch sports channels, but yet they are charging me $4.99 a month. I..."
- "I ordered a set of replacement lenses for a pair of fast jacket sunglasses. I received the wrong lenses even though the paperwork and the box they came in said..."
- "I purchased a Masonite door from Home Depot and installed it in my home. It is a 3-panel metal door with a ¾ oval leaded glass. It is..."
- "had dinner yesterday(receipt attaced): waiting area receptionist tried to wave us away by telling us but u have a long *** ahead; do you till want to wait? I said..."