229 Dry Cleaners - Sun Cleaners Damaged my clothes
THE WORST CLEANERS EVER!!!!!!damaged clothes and would not take responsibility.
First time they ripped a shirt around the button area, and was told that it was like that originally.. so I believed them... took 7 shirts (brand new Ralph Lauren shirts and Perry Ellis) to be dry cleaned for the first time, I get 2 ripped around the button area. Took the items to them , and was told by a very rude manager "buttons are your responsibility" what???
you ripped the shirt lady, 3 times!!! Sir, you can take your business elsewhere!
SUN CLEANERS are THE WORST CLEANERS EVER....if you want your clothes damages and ripped, take them to Sun Cleaners!review #475782
You may also like
- "On sunday march 10 2013 i purchased 96 loads of gain liquid laundry detergent..My 17month old daughter was able to twist off the black cap that makes the flow quicker...."
- " Metal Roof Outlet, AKA Dura-lock Roofing, AKA DLD Roofing installed a Allmet metal roof on my house on around August 10 2010. The sheets..."
- "THE WORST CLEANERS EVER!!!!!! damaged clothes and would not take responsibility. First time they ripped a shirt around the button area, and was told that it was like that originally....."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "Super Target in Boyton Beach FL ..wed Nov 26 6pm..walking in we saw entrance totally overrun in trash. My wife told a sales associate of problem. .assured the manager would..."
- "Soberlink Alcohol Monitoring device in my experience is defective. The Alcohol device failed to send test, software failed to recognize my face, error codes failed to submit test, serious errors..."
- "I will cancel my order because I am going to other place for some reason about me and my live-in partner were having trouble so I leave my live in..."
- "This is what I received from Kaiser when I asked what happened to my emails from January 2012 to February 2012 when I filed a complaint about the Hippa Breach...."
- "A relative of mine sent her priceless and irreplaceable antique China to my husband and me. The boxes that came in were banged up pretty bad. When we opened it,..."