229 Dry Cleaners - 2.29 Dry Cleaners, Riverview, Fl is the worst dry cleaner ever!!!
2.29 Dry Cleaners, Riverview, Fl is the worst dry cleaner ever!!!
First time they ripped a shirt around the button area, and was told that it was like that originally.. so I believed them... took 7 shirts (brand new Ralph Lauren shirts and Perry Ellis) to be dry cleaned for the first time, I get 2 ripped around the button area. Took the items to them , and was told by a very rude manager "buttons are your responsibility" what???
you ripped the shirt lady, 3 times!!! Sir, you can take your business elsewhere!
SUN CLEANERS are THE WORST CLEANERS EVER....if you want your clothes damages and ripped, take them to Sun Cleaners
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Dry Cleaning Service
- Review category
- Cleaning Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "DO NOT USE these crooks! 1) late! 2) they demand payment before 'cleaning'carpet 3) advertised steam cleaning but ran MY hot water for 2 hrs and left carpet soaking..."
- "Had Stanley Steamer clean our carpets because I totally believed their advertising. They were in an out quicker the blink of an eye. The carpets really looked good...."
- "I am extremely disappointed in my Molly Maids house cleaning. When I called to request a cleaning, I told the woman I spoke with my fiancé and I were moving..."
- " I bought two spa packages for myself and my sister at A Renewed Spirit Massage in St. Petersburg, FL. I have not seen my sister for many years and..."
- "I ordered some items for Valentine Day, early, on 12/30/15. On the 6th, I realized they had not shipped as yet, so I requested a refund. Ironically, it was shipped..."
- "After the surgery at age 56, neither I nor any of my family or friends saw any evidence of the lift or the liposuction under my chin. There was no..."
- "Hi, I live in a city of a million people. I am a woman who works in construction. It is clearly a man who finds the product for marks. This..."
- "Ordered something and they told me they screwed up my order and asked me to reject the item when it comes to my house and they will issue me a..."
- "My hubby & I purchased some rather pricey solid Hickory wood for our 2nd floor hallway in November 2015. BAD experience from day 1!! LL offered to install it for..."