THE WORST CLEANERS EVER!!!!!!damaged clothes and would not take responsibility.
First time they ripped a shirt around the button area, and was told that it was like that originally.. so I believed them... took 7 shirts (brand new Ralph Lauren shirts and Perry Ellis) to be dry cleaned for the first time, I get 2 ripped around the button area. Took the items to them , and was told by a very rude manager "buttons are your responsibility" what???
you ripped the shirt lady, 3 times!!! Sir, you can take your business elsewhere!
SUN CLEANERS are THE WORST CLEANERS EVER....if you want your clothes damages and ripped, take them to Sun Cleaners!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Cleaning Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "2.29 Dry Cleaners, Riverview, Fl is the worst dry cleaner ever!!! First time they ripped a shirt around the button area, and was told that it was like that originally.. so..."
- "Beware! Eric does not clean carpets well. You must watch him and be there constantly. If you leave the house forget it. He is lazy and is not thorough. He..."
- "I hired Sears to clean my carpet, they told me that they would only move my couches,which was fine with me, a young tech came by himself, I told him..."
- "Super Target in Boyton Beach FL ..wed Nov 26 6pm..walking in we saw entrance totally overrun in trash. My wife told a sales associate of problem. .assured the manager would..."
- "I am paying for channels I don't use, and unable to view channels I wanted. I don't watch sports channels, but yet they are charging me $4.99 a month. I..."
- "I have been trying to get my first floor tile repaired since April, William Ryan has used cheap labor to do the tile work in my home, I paid almost..."
- "Upon arriving in Nacogdoches, I checked my phone, Days Inn, fairly close, reasonably priced, ok why not. The young lady, that checked us in, would rather get back to texting,..."
- "I lost 80 lbs in 2+ months. This Gastric Bypass ALTERNATIVE is amazing.I started at 430 lbs and now 350 lbs simply by following instructions and rules. No tricks.Amazing feeling..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."